Our school colours are navy and white.
We are very proud of our uniform and expect all children to wear the uniform each day as it contributes to our sense of school community.
Our uniform is:
- navy sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- white polo shirt
- grey or black trousers; grey or black skirt
- blue gingham dresses in the summer; grey or black shorts (no sports shorts please)
- black low heeled shoes
- blazer, tie and shirt to be worn by year 5 and 6
We also ask the children to have a PE kit:
- grey or black shorts
- white t shirt (not the same one worn for the rest of the day please)
- plimsolls or trainers
- blue or black trainers for outdoor PE
Uniform items with the school logo on them can be bought from the School Uniform shop on Abington Square Northampton. We request that all items of uniform are named and that PE kits are brought to school in a named PE bag.
In accordance with health and safety procedures, the only jewellery which should be worn in school is stud earrings; these must be removed by the child before PE lessons. Watches may be worn but should not have alarms.
Long hair should be tied back at all times. This is especially important for activities such as PE, D&T and Science and it also helps to keep head lice at bay.