The school is divided into three main phases, each phase playing an important part in the learning journey from 3 to 11 years.
The school works to ensure that the transition between each phase means an uninterrupted education for a child and, as a result, maintains his/her progress.
- Nursery - Mrs Allen & Mrs Badger Jones
- Reception - Miss Bland & Mrs Hope
- Year 1 - Miss Durbin & Miss Sparkes
- Year 2 - Miss Jeri Love and Miss Enya Waples
- Year 3 - Miss Hives/Miss White & Miss Ennew
- Year 4 - Miss Beal & Mr Streamer
- Year 5 - Miss Holroyd & Mr Francis
- Year 6 - Miss Cassidy & Mr Ali
For a full list of teaching and support staff at the school, please refer to the 'Staff List'.
In Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1, there will be no more than 30 children in each class; this is in line with Government guidelines. In Key Stage 2 class sizes are typically less than 30, although there is no Government ceiling on class numbers. Children are grouped in mixed ability classes under the responsibility of a class teacher who will teach the children for most, if not all, of their lessons.