Monday, April 16, 2018 - 11:46
Today is National Offer Day, when parents across the country will...
Friday, April 6, 2018 - 14:06
Over 550 primary pupils from the David Ross Education Trust's 13...
- Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 10:45As some of you are aware, a group of our pupils took part in the annual Young Voices event, which took place on Thursday 14th January at the Genting Arena, Birmingham. The children had a fantastic
- Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 12:42We had the privilege of Lord David Blunkett coming in to see our wonderful school last week! He came in on Thursday 7th January 2016, and was shown around the school, along with his guide dog Cosby.
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 13:41As many of you are aware, a group of children from Years 5 and 6 took part in the Junior Strictly competition at The Royal and Derngate Theatre last term. The children did fantastic and did
- Friday, December 18, 2015 - 14:58We have had so much fun on our run up to Christmas! We had a visit from Olaf, Santa and his Elf, which the children thoroughly enjoyed. Please enjoy a few pictures below.... All of us from KHPA wish
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 10:45As you all recall, on Friday 13th November 2015, we had our MUFTI day and discos to raise money for Cynthia Spencer Hospice & Children in Need. I can confirm that we raised a grand total of £510
- Friday, October 23, 2015 - 13:33We would like to welcome you to come along to our Open Day Events at the following dates and times: 10/11/2015 - Open Morning 9-10am & 10-11am 10/11/2015 - Open Evening 6-7pm 11/11/2015 - Open
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:54Would you be interested in working for us driving our minibus? If so, we are recruiting for a casual minibus driver! If you would be interested in applying or for further details, please call the
- Monday, October 19, 2015 - 14:04Parents/carers, please take some time to complete the below survey: http://kwiksurveys.com/app_content/embed.min.js
- Friday, October 16, 2015 - 15:16Just a quick reminder to parents/carers that Parent's evenings will be held on Tuesday 20th October and Thursday 22nd October. If you haven't already done so, please return your slip to the class
- Thursday, October 1, 2015 - 14:52On Wednesday 21st October, the Year 4 children have been invited to take part in a Survival morning! They will get the chance to share their knowledge of explorers and adventurers, be tought survival