Wednesday, February 7, 2018 - 15:32
Year 4 pupils at Northampton’s Kings Heath Primary Academy , part of...
Wednesday, January 3, 2018 - 14:47
Pupils at Northampton’s Kings Heath Primary Academy , part of the...
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016 - 12:10Great news! We are hiring! There are multiple vacancies available, and if anyone would be interested, please follow the below link to browse through our vacancies. These are updated regularly so keep
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - 10:10Primary school pupils from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) are looking forward to taking part in the Trust’s first Primary Schools Music Festival, which takes place this week. The
- Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:22Hi all, As you are aware, our very own Mr Ali has been raising awareness this week for Internet safety. He has done a great job, encouraging children to write poems and make posters to promote this
- Thursday, February 4, 2016 - 16:02We are so excited to introduce our Blogging page! This page allows all parents, carers, family and friends to view what the children at Kings Heath Primary Academy have been learning. It also allows
- Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 10:45As some of you are aware, a group of our pupils took part in the annual Young Voices event, which took place on Thursday 14th January at the Genting Arena, Birmingham. The children had a fantastic
- Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 12:42We had the privilege of Lord David Blunkett coming in to see our wonderful school last week! He came in on Thursday 7th January 2016, and was shown around the school, along with his guide dog Cosby.
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 13:41As many of you are aware, a group of children from Years 5 and 6 took part in the Junior Strictly competition at The Royal and Derngate Theatre last term. The children did fantastic and did
- Friday, December 18, 2015 - 14:58We have had so much fun on our run up to Christmas! We had a visit from Olaf, Santa and his Elf, which the children thoroughly enjoyed. Please enjoy a few pictures below.... All of us from KHPA wish
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 10:45As you all recall, on Friday 13th November 2015, we had our MUFTI day and discos to raise money for Cynthia Spencer Hospice & Children in Need. I can confirm that we raised a grand total of £510
- Friday, October 23, 2015 - 13:33We would like to welcome you to come along to our Open Day Events at the following dates and times: 10/11/2015 - Open Morning 9-10am & 10-11am 10/11/2015 - Open Evening 6-7pm 11/11/2015 - Open