We are extremely proud of our school and its place at the very heart of our community.
Everything we do is based on the highest expectations of the children, staff and the parents - as well as behaviour, commitment and endeavour. The school provides a continuous learning journey for children from three to eleven years old and responds to developing and changing needs as pupils move through the school. As a result of our high expectations, our children make good progress from their starting points and achieve well.
We deliver a curriculum based on important skills in literacy, numeracy and technology, to provide the secure foundation for learning in a wide range of situations, whilst also developing children’s creative thinking. We make learning interesting and fun; our children enjoy school and have a real enthusiasm for learning.
Our values are integral to everyone’s decisions and actions. Every half term one of our values is a focus to embed them all into our everyday actions.
Term 1 – Responsibility
Term 2 – Friendship
Term 3 – Mindfulness
Term 4 – Tolerance
Term 5 – Forgiveness
Term 6 - Courage
Through our values we strive to achieve these aims for every child.
- To create a happy and caring school where the pupils are keen to learn, are offered a variety of experiences and everyone is valued
- To set the highest expectations of pupil achievement, attitudes, welfare and behaviour
- To develop positive, respectful relationships between staff, parents and pupils to enhance pupil achievement and to help promote our school in the local community
- To embrace new initiatives to help establish creative, active, and positive learning experiences within a modern and vibrant environment
- To offer an inclusive education which emphasises security, stability and success for all our pupils
All of the school staff are committed to achieving the best for your child. We are always pro-active in our pursuit of excellence and are committed to ‘going the extra mile.’
We encourage and welcome prospective parents to visit the school. If you would like to visit, please telephone the Office Manager to make an appointment. The staff and governors of Kings Heath Primary Academy are committed to making your partnership with the school a positive and supportive experience. We look forward to working with you and your child.
Principal: Mrs Kim Duff